Last updated: [03.15.2021]
The use of this website and the services provided thereon are offered by Ptolemay LLC (“Ptolemay”), a company registered in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Your use of this website is subject to this disclaimer.
Use of the website
You agree not to:
- Attempt to circumvent our security systems;
- Infringe in any way on any intellectual property rights of Ptolemay or third parties;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity whether connected to Ptolemay or not;
- Use our website for any other purpose than intended by Ptolemay;
- Upload or submit content that contains viruses, or any other computer code, corrupt files, or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality, or to disrupt any software, hardware, or other equipment; or
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the website or any part thereof.
Ptolemay tries to prevent technical interruptions as much as possible but does not make any guarantee that the website will not be uninterrupted and that other technical problems will not be affected.
You are hereby granted a limited license to access and use the website. Ptolemay reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
Disclaimer of warranties
Ptolemay makes no warranties or representations about the content of this website (including, but not limited to, the quality, accuracy, availability, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose), or any content of any other website or party referenced or displayed on our website. For any prices displayed, a reservation applies for obvious programming and typing errors. No agreement can be concluded with Ptolemay on the basis of such errors.
You should not rely upon the material on the website as a basis for making any business, legal, or any other decisions. Do conduct your own due diligence.
Ptolemay does not accept any responsibility for any loss that may arise from reliance on any information or material published on the website. Ptolemay is also not responsible for the content of external internet sites that are linked to. Links to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only.
This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You hereby agree that your use of the website will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Ptolemay disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Ptolemay makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any websites linked to on the website, and Ptolemay will assume no liability or responsibility for:
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website; or
- any errors and omissions in any content and materials or for any loss of damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, Ptolemay retains all rights and powers that accrue to it with regard to the intellectual property in the works produced by it, including the website’s look and feel, source code, databases, software, functionality, designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics as well as any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and designs. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, or exploit in any way the content of or on the website.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately and provide the following: (1) identification of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed and the signed proof that you are the rightful copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; (2) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on the website; (3) your contact details; and (4) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner its agent or the law.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Ptolemay is not liable for possible damage caused under by your use or (in)ability to use the website, except in the case of intent or deliberate recklessness on the part of Ptolemay.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tiiendemans Group, its subsidiaries, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Ptolemay harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, liability, or demands from third parties for compensation of damage caused by and attributable to You, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, that results from (1) your use of this website and (2) your violation of the rights of a third party.
This disclaimer may change from time to time.